The Delta-13 t- shirt has the blueprint of the Delta-13 Elite billiard rack on the back along with our patents in the U.S., Europe and Japan. Our aerospace Delta-13 logo is placed on the left bicep and the front reads “The True Triangle Delta-13”. The Delta-13 T-Shirt is 100% cotton and comes in sizes; small, medium, large, x-large, xx-large, xxx-large. Made in the U.S.A.
Delta-13 Product Warranty and Processing Procedures
All aluminum products carry a limited lifetime warranty against bending, warping, and splintering, when the product is used for its intended billiard purpose. Products may be returned for repair or replacement when there is a manufacturer defect within the first 90 days of purchase. A manufacturer defect is defined as an element that negatively impacts the quality of the intended purpose. Products that are returned or in need of repair, must be previously registered for warranty on the Delta-13.com webpage. If the product is not registered, then the warranty does not apply.
Each billiard accessory is inspected for craftsmanship and quality. No item will be shipped unless it has passed a complete inspection. Inspected areas include joint fit, screw installation, anodize color powder coat coverage, machining specifications and metal smoothness. During the entire manufacturing process, each accessory is inspected during production and prior to shipment, to ensure that your Delta-13 product(s) meet with your expectations.
We ship all products within 3 business days. Please allow up to 3 business days for engraved products. Due to variances in availability of some products, please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery on some orders. We ship to all locations. Free shipping is available for Continental U.S. Ground.
Additional 90-day Warranty Items:
1. Visible paint defects inside the rack where billiard balls touch negatively impacting the ability to achieve a tight rack. A tight rack is defined as having no gaps between all the balls prior to removing the rack. If balls move when the rack is removed, then the player should examine the cloth, table, and balls for defects.
2. Improperly installed screws, where a screw may come loose and/or a rail begins to move due to a screw not being properly torqued during installation. Any tampering with the screw(s) will void this warranty.
3. Any Case lid that does not latch properly. When a case is closed, the player should hear a “click” sound, letting one know there is a tight fit between the top and bottom of the case.
Procedures for Returned product:
Any product meeting any of the aforementioned defects, should send the product to the following address:
Delta-13 10332 S. Dransfeldt Road Unit 103 Parker, Co. 80134
1. The product should be mailed in the original box or a comparable box which will protect the accessory from damage during shipping.
2. Include a copy of the original receipt of purchase.
3. If the returned product is a Delta-13 Regular, Select or Elite, include a copy of the certificate of authenticity.
4. Prior to shipping, please call toll free, 866-915-2058 to receive an RMA form. This form will need to be completed and shipped with the returned product. All returned product must have the RMA form completed in order to process the defect. Your item will be repaired or replaced with a new product, depending upon the defect and the ability to correct the problem. Delta-13 will ship your replacement or repaired product direct from our warehouse in Colorado. Any customers returning product not meeting the approved defect listing will be charged for the cost of freight to return the product.